2 medium bananas, mashed
1/3 cup brewed black coffee
3 tbs chia seeds stirred with 6 tbs water
110ml olive oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup bread flour (2 cups all purpose flour is fine if you don’t have this)
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp allspice
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line a loaf pan.
2. Stir the chia seeds in with the water.
3. Beat together the olive oil and sugar then add in the chia seed mix.
4. Stir in the mashed bananas and brewed coffee well.
5. Sift in the flours, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and allspice.
6. Fold gently into loaf pan.
7. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes.