Note: This recipe I seem to have almost everyday, alongside main meals. This is so ridiculously easily to prepare and bake so why not? Methods and ingredients vary, but this particular recipe is my favourite.
Curry Powder or Cinnamon (depending on taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Wash and dry your potatoes and sweet potatoes. Portion size varies on how hungry you are.
3. Cut the potatoes and sweet potatoes into large chunks.
4. Spread them onto baking tray lined with a baking sheet.
5. Gently sprinkle over spice of your choice – personally I prefer either curry powder or cinnamon (both taste amazing).
6. Bake in oven 25-35 minutes.