1 ripe avocado
1 whole lemon, freshly squeezed
1/2 cup fresh basil
2 cloves garlic (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
1/3 cup olive oil
Sea salt, to taste
1/2 – 1 cup sweetcorn, drained (depending on how much you like sweetcorn ;))
1. In a large pot cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions. Add salt to taste.
2. Put the cut up avocado, lemon juice, garlic, basil and salt into a blender. Blend until smooth.
3. While the blender is still going, remove the lid (if possible) and slowly pour in the oil.
4. Drain off the pasta and stir the avocado sauce into it.
5. Drain the sweetcorn and add it to the dish. Serve immediately.